Covid-19 Response & Update
March 20, 2020
Dear Clients of MCE Property Management,
During this time of uncertainty as we face an international pandemic, the health and safety of our clients, team members, and community is our highest priority. As a company, MCE is committed to minimizing the spread of this virus. Due to the ever-evolving circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, our company is implementing temporary procedures for the safety and well-being of everyone.
We are reaching out today to assure you that we continue to be here to support you and our community as we act responsibly in this unprecedented time. We remain firmly committed to addressing your needs, despite the challenging times we now face. Please take note of the enclosed procedures that will directly affect the way we interact and do business with you in the weeks ahead.
Keep in mind that many of your needs can be addressed by visiting our website at www.mceproperty.com. These include viewing available properties, making rent payments, and submitting service/maintenance requests. If you have not previously set up your online tenant account, now is a great time to reach out to our office to get that set up!
We realize there is uncertainty related to the spread of the Coronavirus and that some of our tenants may face financial challenges. If COVID-19 has impacted your ability to make your rent payment, we’re here to help. Please call our office at 540.904.7899 to discuss how we can assist you.
Rest assured that our team is working diligently to ensure we continue to provide the services you expect and deserve from us. Please stay healthy and refer to the CDC website at www.CDC.gov for the latest information regarding COVID-19.
In closing, I wish you and your family health and peace of mind in the days to come. In times like these, we are reminded that our humanity connects us all and that the human spirit is a resilient and powerful force. We look forward to the future with hope and expectancy as we face the circumstances before us in the short term. Please reach out to us and let us know how we can serve you.
With Warmest Regards,
Jessica Wilhelm, Operations Director
The safety and health of our clients and team members is paramount at this unprecedented time. Due to the ever-evolving circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, our company is implementing the following procedures as of 3/20/20.
- All lease signings will be scheduled ahead of time and held by appointment only. All signees will be asked before entry to our offices if they have felt ill in the past 48 hours.
VIEWING AVAILABLE PROPERTIES
- Our availability can be seen online at mceproperty.com
- All property showings will be held by appointment only, at the discretion of our Leasing Director. Please reach out to our office via phone or email to schedule an appointment.
MAKING YOUR PAYMENT
- Tenants should plan to pay as normal using the online payment options at mceproperty.com or using our payment drop box located at 35 Luck Avenue. Call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an online account if you don’t already have one
- If you have lost income due to COVID-19 related issues, contact our Financial Manager to discuss payment arrangements
- If your income is reduced, continue to make weekly or bi-weekly partial payments
- Late charges will be waived at the discretion of our Financial Manager
- Priority will be upon EMERGENCY maintenance visits that are related to SAFETY issues and will be assigned at the discretion of our Maintenance Director
- When making an emergency maintenance visit, tenants WILL BE required to either vacate the premises or self-contain in another room until the maintenance emergency repair is complete
- Maintenance requests will only be taken via phone, email, or the online tenant portal at mceproperty.com
- Our offices are no longer accepting walk-ins. We are by appointment only. Please call to schedule an appointment that would require you to enter our offices.